Benefits of the FX-1:
- 120-240VAC compatible.
- Variable speed fan control.
- Monitors cooling water temperate to prevent potential compressor damage.
- Direct expansion and air handler compatible by simply cutting a jumper.
- Electric heat or Reverse cycle capable.
FX-1 Control Board
The FX-1 Control Board is Micro-Air's long-standing cabin control standard for both self-contained & split DX systems and for CW air handlers. It supports the FX-1, FX-Maxx, and EasyTouch Control Displays.
Control Board Features of the FX-1:
- Integrated Universal 115-240VAC/50-60Hz Power Supply
- 2HP Compressor Output
- Separately-controlled 1/2HP Pump Output
- Triac Fan speed control 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- High/8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- High/Low Pressure Switch Inputs
- Water & Air Temp Sensor Inputs
What displays are compatible with the FX-1?
FX-1 and FX-MAXX displays
How many outputs can it control?
Four: fan valve or electric heater pump and compressor in direct expansion operation.
Fan valve and electric heater in air handler operation.