|This product is compatible with the below.|
|Control Display||Part Number|
|FX-1||ASY-375-X22 (White)||ASY-375-X21 (Black)|
|FX-Maxx||ASY-385-X09 (White)||ASY-385-X01 (Black)|
|FX-Maxx Designer||ASY-385-X02 (White)|
|EasyTouch (8-Pin)||ASY-389-X02, ASY-389-X02-WIFI|
|8-Conductor||SUB-031- (Length in ft)|
|Epoxy - Water/Air||SUB-056- (Length in ft)|
|Glass - Water||SUB-052- (Length in ft)|
|Air Temp||SUB-032- (Length in ft)|
Control Board Features and Options:
- Universal 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
- 2HP compressor output and 1/2 HP sea water pump output
- Reversing valve AC output controls either valve or electric heater
- High and low refrigerant pressure switch inputs
- 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface
- Alternate (remote) air temperature sensor
- Outside air temperature sensor
- Service (condenser) temperature sensor for Pump Sentry
- Built-in CAN bus support (rev K and newer)
- Built-in support for up to 2 combo temp/humidity sensors for cabin humidity control or for FAMU operation (rev K and newer).
- Optional daughterboards for DC blowers and EasyStart
Benefits of the FX-2 Control Board:
- Direct expansion, Air handler, and Fresh air makeup unit capable
- 100-240VAC compatible.
- Optional EasyStart for low current starts.
- Monitors sea water temperature preventing potential compressor damage
- Humidity control capable
- Electric heat AND reverse cycle capable.
- Built and programmed to handle the marine environment unlike competing controls.
- Connect wirelessly using EasyTouch
- Supports CAN communication systems like Crestron™
- Remotely mount the display up to 75 feet away.
- Variable independent fan speed control.
- Direct connection to a DC fan.
|FX-2 Frequently Asked Questions|
Can the FX-2 be used for new installations?
Yes, the FX-2 is designed to be used in both new and retrofit installations. It is available in a metal electrical box or circuit board only configurations.
What displays is the FX-2 compatible with?
The FX-2 control board is compatible with FX-1, FX-Maxx and EasyTouch Displays.
What applications can use the FX-2?
The FX-2 control board can be used in air handlers direct expansion or reverse cycle systems and fresh air makeup units.
Does the FX-2 board monitor humidity?
Yes when used with the EasyTouch display.
Can I use an electric heater with the FX-2?
Yes It can support up to 2 heaters depending on the application.
Can I use any cable for the display like CAT 5?
No. Please follow the recommended cable type listed in the product manual.
Where can I find the product specifications?
The product manual has all the specifications and can be found above by clicking on the "Manuals & Resources Tab"