The FX-1 Control Board is Micro-Air's long-standing cabin control standard for both self-contained & split DX systems and for CW air handlers. It supports the FX-1, FX-Maxx, and EasyTouch Control Displays.Control Board Features:
- Integrated Universal 115-240VAC/50-60Hz Power Supply
- 2HP Compressor Output
- Separately-controlled 1/2HP Pump Output
- Triac Fan speed control 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- High/8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- High/Low Pressure Switch Inputs • Water & Air Temp Sensor Inputs
What displays are compatible with the FX-1?
FX-1 and FX-MAXX displays
How many outputs can it control?
Four: fan valve or electric heater pump and compressor in direct expansion operation.
Fan valve and electric heater in air handler operation.