FX-2 Control Board - Most Advanced Marine Cabin Control Board in the World
Automatically Supports All FX-2, FX-1 Legacy Control Displays
Controls DX equipment, CW air handlers, with an auxiliary Electric Heater
Single Control Board supports Optional Combo Temp/Humidity Air Sensor, CAN Bus, and Fresh Air Make-up (FAMU) systems
Available with EasyStart Daughterboard for lowest-cost, integrated solution!
The FX-2 Control Board is the most advanced cabin control manufactured by Micro-Air and is one of the most advanced cabin controls in the marine HVAC industry. It not only provides support for the latest FX-2 control displays, it supports all of the legacy FX-1 control displays as well (configured by jumpers).Control Board Features and options:
- Universal 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
- 2HP compressor output and 1/2 HP sea water pump output
- Reversing valve AC output controls either valve or electric heater
- High and low refrigerant pressure switch inputs
- 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface
- Alternate (remote) air temperature sensor
- Outside air temperature sensor
- Service (condenser) temperature sensor for Pump Sentry
- Built-in CAN bus support (rev K and newer)
- Built-in support for up to 2 combo temp/humidity sensors for cabin humidity control or for FAMU operation (rev K and newer).
- Optional daughterboards for DC blowers and EasyStart
Can the FX-2 be used for new installations?
Yes, the FX-2 is designed to be used in both new and retrofit installations. It is available in a metal electrical box or circuit board only configurations.
What displays is the FX-2 compatible with?
The FX-2 control board is compatible with FX-1, FX-Maxx and EasyTouch Displays.
What applications can use the FX-2?
The FX-2 control board can be used in air handlers direct expansion or reverse cycle systems and fresh air makeup units.
Does the FX-2 board monitor humidity?
Yes when used with the EasyTouch display.
Can I use an electric heater with the FX-2?
Yes It can support up to 2 heaters depending on the application.
Can I use any cable for the display like CAT 5?
No. Please follow the recommended cable type listed in the product manual.
Where can I find the product specifications?
The product manual has all the specifications.