New SMXII-AB Replacement Control Display/Keypad
Benefits SMXII-AB Replacement Control Display/Keypad:
- Completely new designed and manufactured board.
- Fully compatible with original Cruisair® power/logic boards
- Directly replaces the popular Cruisair® SMXII-AB keypad display sold since the mid 1990s.
- 4-conductor cable with a Molex connector on each end.
- Available in both DX and TW models.
- Identical Operation
- Wall Cutout-Compatible
- The TW model has no screen printing on the button overlay.
- Micro-Air does not sell the plastic bezels that snap onto this control display/keypad
The SMXII-AB display has a noncorrosive ABS cover and soft-touch membrane switches. All keys are clearly labeled, making operation simple. The large, easy-to-read digital display shows set-point or cabin temperature and also is used to give information on operating parameters and fault code warnings. Small LEDs are used to indicate system status.
For normal operation, it is only necessary to turn the system on and select the desired set-point. The user can select cooling only, heating only, or automatic changeover between cooling and heating. Fan speed is automatically controlled, or can be manually set. Factory settings may be changed, with user-programmable commands, permitting the boat-owner to fine-tune the system for personal preferences. Programming modes are accessed by pressing special combinations of keys.
Programmable features Include AC line voltage calibration, temperature calibration, compressor restart time delay, continuous or intermittent fan operation, low and high fan speed adjustment, compressor response differential, Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display The system's nonvolatile memory retains all user-programmed settings, even when the power is switched off.
Cruisair and SMX are registered trademarks of Dometic Corporation