The FX-2 Control Board is the best retrofit for the legacy ECU-Maxx control board, which is no longer in production. This sheetmetal adapter plate allows mounting of the FX-2 control board and attachment to the original ECU-Maxx control mounting locations in its electric box. The ECU-Maxx control display and display cable are not compatible. The FX-Maxx Control Display is identical in size and appearance, and must be added as a drop-in replacement.
Only the sheetmetal adapter plate is included with this item. The circuit board shown in the photo must be purchased separately.A complete retrofit kit consists of the following items that must be purchased separately:
- ASY-360-XL1 - FX-2 Control Board
- ASY-385-X01 - FX-Maxx Control Display
- SUB-056-X07 - Sensor - Water Temperature (7ft)
- SUB-031-X15 - Cable - Display 8-Conductor (15ft)
- SUB-072-X06 - Pressure Switch Connector (splicing type)
- ADP-410-X0A - Retrofit Adapter - ECU-Maxx to FX-2
There is a guide in the Manuals & Resources section of this product page that details the steps to accomplish retrofitting the FX-2 to the ECU-Maxx. If after reviewing this guide you have any further questions, please call 609-259-2636 or e-mail Micro-Air Technical Support.