Use Your Smartphone To Manage Your Marine Thermostat via Wi-Fi, on or off the boat
Standard version is compatible with and automatically detects all FX-1 and legacy FX-1 control boards
OEM version is compatible with and automatically detects all legacy Marine Air Systems® Passport I/O control boards
24/7 Humidity Monitoring Keeps Your Boat Dry
CAN Bus Networking Easily Connects To Crestron Or Audiovisual Controls
Run DX equipment, Air Handlers, And Fresh Air Make-ups With One EasyTouch™ Control
The EasyTouch™ Display Control is Micro-Air's the newest display control, and it employs the very latest microcontroller and TFT LCD technology. It has a user-friendly, 2.5" color, touch screen and is designed for use with direct expansion, reverse-cycle air conditioning systems or with chilled-water air handlers. It supports both the FX-1 and FX-2 families of control boards. EasyTouch has numerous unique features previously unavailable in any other control display in the marine HVAC industry.
Control Display Features:
- The "Standard" version automatically via auto-detection with FX-1 or FX-2 control boards manufactured and sold by Micro-Air.
- The "OEM" version is compatible with the 8-pin cabin controls sold by the popular OEM A/C manufacturer, Dometic®.
- User-friendly and intuitive 2.5” touch screen display requires no manual for basic operation
- Provides all operational features and modes of any cabin control in the industry, plus many more
- Fits Vimar® Eikon and Eikon EVO bezels (NOTE: Bezel is not included and can be ordered separately at this link)
- Built-in inside temperature sensor
- 8-pin RJ-45 display interface
- Numerous programmable parameters and system for custom installations
- Date/Time Clock for use with Program Scheduler (w/ battery backup)
- Advanced system status screen and 500-entry, time-stamped fault history log
- Adjustable display brightness, color schemes, and customizable sleep screen logo
- Unique keypad PIN lock, commission procedure, and cleaning mode features
- Supports loading a custom image for display during sleep mode (requires special USB cable & PC software)
- The Standard version supports all advanced FX2 Features: CAN Bus, EasyStart, Expanded DC Blowers, and FAMU.
- Both the Standard and OEM versions are available with optional integrated Wi-Fi for operation from the new EasyTouch smartphone app!
Vimar and Eikon are registered trademarks of Vimar SpA.
Marine Air Systems and Passport are both registered trademarks of Dometic CorporationCustomers who bought this also purchased:
- EasyTouch Cover Plate/Bezel (gray)
- EasyTouch Custom Logo Programming Cable (SUB-082-X00 USB cable for 8-pin EasyTouch PC s/w)
What control board is EasyTouch 389 compatible with?
EasyTouch 389 is compatible with both the FX-2 and FX-1 control boards. Click on the manuals and resources tab on the EasyTouch product page and open the manual for more information.
Can EasyTouch be used with a fresh air makeup unit?
Yes, EasyTouch can monitor the incoming and outgoing air and make changes to heaters, compressors, water valves and fan speeds to help control onboard humidity levels.
Do I need internet access to use EasyTouch WIFI?
No, EasyTouch WIFI connects wirelessly to your onboard router. As long as you can connect to the router locally you can access any EasyTouch control.
What control board is EasyTouch 589 compatible with?
EasyTouch 589 is compatible with some popular 6 wire OEM control boards. Contact Micro-Air Inc. for more details.